Cool Gel can be used to protect lead free valves during the soldering process and with any other soldering or brazing job to protect components and materials from costly heat damage. Cool Gel's unique, no-drip gelled formula evaporates within 48 hours, eliminating cleanup. Using Cool Gel is easier than using a heat blanket, and provides assurance the job can be completed without costly heat damage.
- Clear, non-staining gel leaves no residue eliminating clean-up
- Helps prevent heat damage to components and surrounding materials during soldering, brazing and welding
- Protects painted and finished surfaces from discoloration due to adjacent torch operations
- Reduces danger of fire to surrounding surfaces such as rubber and plastic seals and gaskets
- Safe, non-toxic, harmless to skin and odorless
- Unique gelled formula sticks to surfaces without dripping or running off